Customs Clearance is a very sensitive issue for most of the Importers and Exporter which needs to be taken care by professionals having years of hands on experience in this field avoiding unnecessary and unwanted complications resulting, savings in undue cost and timely delivery after smooth clearance.
CBX Logistics provides highly professional services to our clients. Documentation is a vital part in the Customs clearance which is handled by experienced employees resulting in smooth clearance. We work closely with Indian Custom House and have up-to-date information of Customs Rules, Procedures & policy-updates. Over the years, we have built a good relationship network with all concerned departments.
We undertake all types of custom clearance jobs for Exports & Imports, through Sea or Air Freight Forwarder.
- General shipment
- DEPB / EPCG / DFCEC / advance license shipments
- In-Bond/Ex-Bond shipment
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ships spare-parts / R&D certificate / pass book scheme
- Project Cargo clearance
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Third country export clearance
- High seas sale shipment clearance
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Under free shipping bill
- Under claim for duty drawback. (All industry rate / brand rate) of dutiable goods
- Under DEPB shipping bill (duty exemption pass book)
- Under EPCG (export promotion capital goods)
- For E.O.U/ EPZ / STP / EHTP
- Co-ordination with various authorities such as inspection agencies, consulates, quota authorities insurance companies etc.
- Securing export benefits on behalf of shippers